- Unless you're using the Live View mode, your vibrator is not supposed to be paired to your phone while you use it
- Syncing/pairing should only be done from the Lioness app, not your phone's Bluetooth settings
- We recommend syncing the vibrator and updating the firmware before using Lioness for the first time. That way, you have all of the feature and functionality up-to-date before getting started!
To sync your vibrator:
- Open the app and go to the sync tab. This is located on the menu bar at the bottom, just tap the icon with two arrows in a circle.
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is on
- Turn on your vibrator
- Hit "Get Sessions" button under the Sync Options on the app
- The app should walk you through the rest!
It may take a few minutes for your sessions to upload, especially if you have multiple sessions or longer sessions. Please leave your app open and leave your phone next to the vibrator.
When you need to sync your vibrator in the following situations:
- To upload sessions after you have used your vibrator
- To save any settings you have adjusted on the sync page, such as vibration levels and lock mode
- To upload a firmware update
- To use Live View and/or Remote Control
- NOT to use the vibrator itself. Pairing should happen before or after a session, not during.
Did none of these tips help?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected].